INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Number of plays not counting...  (Read 990 times)

dylanstan

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love MJ V9! At last cover view! Big Kiss!!!
Number of plays not counting...
« on: January 09, 2012, 05:41:25 pm »

I've this little problem that i don't know why happen neither how to solve it, so any help will be very appreciated

I use WDTV Live Hub in my TV, and until now everything refered to Media Center and the Hub was perfect. but with the change to MC17 i've found this problem. With MC15, photos, music and video count the numbers of plays, but with MC17, music and videos count the number of plays, but photos don't. The settings in the Media Network are the same for MC15 and MC17.
My TV is a Sony Bravia with DLNA and the weird thing it's that if i play the photos through the TV, not through the Hub, the number of plays count.
I've several playlists for photos and in many of them one of the rules is "not played in the last 2 weeks" and i've one playlist for "not played". But in the last days if i use the "not played" playlist i see photos that i've seen before.

Please, don't answer me : use the TV to play the photos. The Hub it's a lot better player than the TV, and i only can have one thing connected to internet and i prefer the Hub. Therefore i'd  prefer to use MC15 than the TV

I'm using Media Center 17.0.64.0

Any solution?

Thanks!!!

dylanstan

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love MJ V9! At last cover view! Big Kiss!!!
Re: Number of plays not counting...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 11:12:20 am »

Sorry for the bump, but ...

no one can tell me anything?

i guess that it's a strange thing, and maybe only happens to me,  maybe i'm the only one using the Hub and MC to play photos (or for any other thing) (i don't think so), but something that worked in MC15 don't work in MC17 (for me) and, 'cause of this, there's already several hundreds of photos that have been played but the number of plays is 0, and the "not played" playlist keeps growing with the new additions but  don't decrease with the played ones.

Any solution, comment, advice, suggestion?

Thanks!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up