INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Off Topic To Dragyn  (Read 681 times)

sekim

Off Topic To Dragyn
« on: May 20, 2002, 04:48:34 pm »

Visited your car site last weekend. How much time do you have into the install? And did you do it yourself?

Also, do birds fall from the sky when it is cranked?

dragyn

RE:Off Topic To Dragyn
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2002, 05:53:45 pm »

The time involved would have been 16 weeks or so (5days/week)...still isn't completed. I didn't do all the stuff but I did do some of it, mainly the computer part as the guy that did the stereo install didn't know much about it. Ran into lots of problems back then. I'm still tweakin it.

It's fairly loud. I have Replay Gain with MJ8 going so it sounds great on all tracks. I'll sometimes use the dsp..really makes a difference, especially the subwoofer setting.

I blew out the subs I had in the car a few months ago (too much power). I'll eventually put 3 12"s in there. They're about $400 a piece so it will be a long time yet.

Also, if I have the volume set to max, you can scream your loudest and the person in the passenger seat won't be able to hear you at all.
..and yes, I have passed my hearing test I took last February. Next Page

Darwyn

RE:Off Topic To Dragyn
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2002, 03:00:03 am »

Dragyn,
'In reference to WolfFM stream in the beta thread. :

The 128k mp3 link was recently removed from the main website but you can still get on the servers if you connect through www.shoutcast.com

I like to right click on Tune In button and do a save as, then I can always fired up the PLS files without going to the webpage everytime.

By the way, I wonder what's happening with CARP? Last I heard there was a good chance radio streams would go offline today, May 21....
Darwyn
Pages: [1]   Go Up