INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Streaming to Webgizmo or PlugPlayer Broken  (Read 1022 times)

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
Streaming to Webgizmo or PlugPlayer Broken
« on: February 25, 2012, 04:02:47 pm »

So PP has not been working well of late.  And now it simply seems broken. 

At the same time Webgizmo also kind of broke.  It will only play one song, "next track" either doesn't work or repeats the first song.  then it will straight up not play or eventually show the play button with the null sign around it.

What is up with streaming off network?

How does everyone else do it?

WebPlay and WebGizmo have never worked for me.  Play All will only play one track and most of the time it wont even do that.

I typically blame PP when it is buggy, but of late the behavior of WebPlay/Gizmo is identical.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

pcstockton

Re: Streaming to Webgizmo or PlugPlayer Broken
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 08:24:39 pm »

OK PP is working again as of .95 which is fantastic.

I keep trying WebGizmo though, and I cannot get it to play more than one song at a time.

Is this just not going to work on iOS?  Do others have it working?

Thanks!
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

pcstockton

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:44:58 pm »

bumpity bump (Per JimH in the main Webgizmo thread)

Thanks!
Patrick

lise

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 01:42:14 pm »

I'm in the same boat. I have a view that displays all files rated 4-5 that we haven't heard in over a year.
When I select it in webgizmo all I get is a list of album thumbnails (I have no category selected in the gizmo settings for this view, and in the standard view it is just a file list).  So basically I can't play that list of files; I can only select one thumbnail at a time.

Edit: the problem seems to be with view schemes that display "file lists" rather any a category or pane.  In Gizmo, when you add the scheme and even select "Play all" as an option, you don't get Play All. All you get is the long list of individual files, so you can't play the scheme result, you can only play one song at a time.
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up