INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo - artist and album search limitation?  (Read 1314 times)

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Gizmo - artist and album search limitation?
« on: November 03, 2011, 08:42:38 am »

I've been using Gizmo a lot recently, mostly at work. It's really come a long way; playback has been very consistent, even with .flac and other files that need conversion.

One limitation I still encounter on a daily basis is the search feature. I can't search for an artist or album and then drill down to select an individual song for playback. Would you consider adding this functionality to Gizmo in a future release?

Thanks.

lise

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Gizmo - artist and album search limitation?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 02:00:37 pm »

Same here. My husband has started listening to music everyday because he loves gizmo so much.... but whenever he does a search the fact that he must play all results with no other options is driving him nuts. He complains about it everyday.
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 03:48:47 pm »

Same here. My husband has started listening to music everyday because he loves gizmo so much.... but whenever he does a search the fact that he must play all results with no other options is driving him nuts. He complains about it everyday.

#1 for the search feature, that would make Giz a lot better and more enjoyable.

brossmac

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 10:59:45 am »

I was just going to ask for this feature, but like a good Interact user I did a search first and found this topic....

This is a HUGE +1 request for this.

Thanks, guys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up