INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: unRaid and Movie share?  (Read 1364 times)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
unRaid and Movie share?
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:21:15 pm »

Back to movies again,

I'm trying to connect to my unRaid movie share drive.  I can not map to it in MC.  However, I can manually map all of my 20 drives individually with no problem.  But I can't seem to see the movie drive drive on the unRaid server.  Under computer in Win 7 - I can see the movies share folder.  As I created a network location pointing to the movie share drive on 192.168.0.11.  But still can't see it in MC?  Any ideas?

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: unRaid and Movie share?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 11:43:18 am »

Back to movies again,

I'm trying to connect to my unRaid movie share drive.  I can not map to it in MC.  However, I can manually map all of my 20 drives individually with no problem.  But I can't seem to see the movie drive drive on the unRaid server.  Under computer in Win 7 - I can see the movies share folder.  As I created a network location pointing to the movie share drive on 192.168.0.11.  But still can't see it in MC?  Any ideas?

Did you map the movies share to a disk letter? Most people do this, e.g. M:\ for movies.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Re: unRaid and Movie share?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 11:54:32 am »

Did you map the movies share to a disk letter? Most people do this, e.g. M:\ for movies.

All good now.  I created a new network location for both Movies and TV shows. 

Thanks..
Pages: [1]   Go Up