INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D view - tracks appear out of order  (Read 789 times)

RJeff

3D view - tracks appear out of order
« on: December 12, 2011, 08:21:54 pm »

I'm brand new to MC. Just started using it.
When I use 3D Album view (it is pretty cool looking) the tracks appear in alphabetical order on the flip side, and not in track order. This does not happen in any other view.
Is there a way to cure this? Please bear in mind you'll have to talk me through it - still learning the ins and outs of the software.
Thanks
Jeff

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: 3D view - tracks appear out of order
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 08:37:39 pm »

Howdy...

You can independently sort how albums are presented in the view, and the tracks as well.

Go to the top of the 3D view, just under the track progress bar, and you'll see the title of the view in a thin strip.  There is a pull down.  Select the pull down and there is a Sort By.  This sorts the albums by the selected order.

Now, select Customize View... instead.  There is a Set rules for file display... which allows setting the sort order of the tracks you see in the flip side of the cover art.  The Default value is typically correct for the media type.  But you can override this with your own sort order.  Select Sort by from the pull down under Modify Results.  Now, select Add and then select the desired sort fields from the A-Z or Z-A list.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up