INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album art thumbnails not sticking  (Read 1125 times)

jimmy neutron

• World Citizen
Album art thumbnails not sticking
« on: December 17, 2011, 02:02:26 am »

Hello all. Been enjoying my MC setup very much, and most everything is running as it should. But I do have an issue that is bugging me. Most all my music is FLAC with occasional mp3's. Some albums have their artwork embedded as ID tags (normally tagged by Media Monkey which was my main player before I moved to MC 17). Sometimes when I use MC to find newer album art with higher resolution or just better looking covers and I select those covers, sometimes they will tag correctly and show up as the new cover art, but sometimes they will revert back to their old original cover art. This happens sometimes immediately or after a few days, then I'll have to go back and retag the album art again. Sometimes this works, sometimes it won't and a few days later I find it went back to the old art. It is a random thing and not just for any particular albums. I find I'm spending a lot of time doing cleanup of artwork. Is this normal being that this is still a beta release? Or am I overlooking something?

Jimmy
Custom PC based music systems and information panels....really.
www.jdsmarthome.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up