INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoslideshow from specific folders per genre/keywords?  (Read 942 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Photoslideshow from specific folders per genre/keywords?
« on: December 22, 2011, 10:09:53 pm »

Can one make a slideshow of certain images for each type of genre/keywords they have... then tell jiver to play those folder slideshows As a Visualization when that Genre is chosen to be listened to?

Basically it would be a seperate visualization i think.. but it would have to know which genre was chosen each time, basically read the tag of song/photo, if it's rock, then allow for rock type slideshows pics in visualizations, If it's relaxing/erotic genre/keyword then it would scan for all tropical, wildllfe, nature pics... etc...

This would be cool! It would be your personal MTV. LOL.... Could even have it scour the net as jriver does now when a certain artist plays, and have those images intertwined into the Genre images one has chosen,

Yup... Relaxin And Geekin tonight.

HTPC4ME

Re: Photoslideshow from specific folders per genre/keywords?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 10:19:50 pm »

It would be similiar to the umpteen Music visual DVD's i have.. BUT it would personlized from our own libraries.. You could literally change the GENRE of your room
got 4 screens in the basement with pool tables, ping pong, nice pool outdoors, Everyone is in ROCKING mood. all flat screens/Picture frames, could plae that type of genre or SET The MOOD... Your rec room could Be Rock mood, Wanna chnage it wo Jzz mode, change music to jazz, only jazz type images would show up.. dark blues, and blacks, musical notes, piano's. etc...
Bed room mood.. Well You guys fills in the blanks for those folders to watch. lol.

Be Neat I think!
Monitors are coming down in prce. Printing industry  (our industry) is seeing everything moving to Digital. Who needs picture frames? Could even sell 7 inch, 22 inch, 50 inch monitors with DLNA/wifi in them. buy the frames, open the box. use(not sure what one would use) gizmo, or webplay.. and set your mood for your room when playing those genres.

HTPC4ME

Re: Photoslideshow from specific folders per genre/keywords?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:26:39 pm »

Could somehow implement motion picture screensaver into the visualization, so the images could be panned, scanned. zoomed in/out

Ironically they don't exsists anymore - http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/213989-motionpicture-screensaver-v114/
Pages: [1]   Go Up