INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Discovered a 'new' feature - great for browsing or editing tags  (Read 876 times)

Osho

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Discovered a 'new' feature - great for browsing or editing tags
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:36:34 am »

Hi All,

Wanted to share with you a feature that I discovered recently, but must have been in MC for a long time. In standard view, one could customize the Views with the View Details such that Panes appear on left side and the details of the pane selection appear on the right side. This works great for browsing media or editing tags, especially in widescreen monitors (with 1920x1080 being so common now) as one can see more of the details view.

This is especially great with multiple monitors as one can stretch MC window to both monitors and I do not have to do hardly any scrolling at all while editing tags :).

Thanks,
Osho

Castius

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Discovered a 'new' feature - great for browsing or editing tags
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 01:13:49 am »

I have to say JMC is pretty well designed when it comes to that kind of flexibly.

ALL the other media center apps seem to think that skinning the only good way to give users freedom of usability.
What a shallow view of the user experiences that seems to bring to a area that is so broad and different.
Just the idea that Audio Video and images can be view all the same way alone should tell you you are doing something wrong.

So glad i found JMC and i can't wait to explore it more and more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up