INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Resume Playback" in Gizmo  (Read 1923 times)

Osho

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
"Resume Playback" in Gizmo
« on: September 08, 2013, 02:41:12 am »

I often find that "Resume Playback" doesn't do what I expected - especially if it has been a while (say many hours) since I paused the music in Gizmo. I suspect that Gizmo is probably getting killed by Android and so it loses its state. Is there a way to make this work consistently no matter how long the music has been paused? Maybe a mode saying never to kill Gizmo?

Thanks,
Osho

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: "Resume Playback" in Gizmo
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 01:18:15 pm »

You might try MC19 and the latest Gizmo from the MC19 board.

Tokens now last much longer (and through server reboots), which might solve this one.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Osho

• MC Beta Team
Re: "Resume Playback" in Gizmo
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 10:50:40 am »

You might try MC19 and the latest Gizmo from the MC19 board.

Tokens now last much longer (and through server reboots), which might solve this one.

I do have MC 19.0.37 and the latest Gizmo from Play Store (that just updated to the latest version yesterday). Still, I cannot use Gizmo as a mobile audio player while getting in and out of car all day long. When I get out of car, it should pause the music. When I get in the car, it should continue from where it stopped. I have set-up pausing and continuing music with Tasker by sending play and pause commands on car bluetooth connect and disconnect events. However, I often find that Gizmo gets in the mode where the audio playback will not resume and I will have to manually start audio playback.

Thanks,
Osho
Pages: [1]   Go Up