INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't get zone to work in playing now  (Read 1653 times)

rossp

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Can't get zone to work in playing now
« on: September 12, 2013, 03:44:24 am »

Hi Bob, I have just installed another laptop with Win7 MC19.37 and set it as a DLNA renderer as I have with two other laptops arround my house. The others I can select in Playing Now on the main study machine with no issues. If I try this on the up-lounge system it tries and then the device disappears from playing now and another DLNA device is selected. Attached is a log where the server gets an error 400 when tring to connect.

The only difference with this system is it was renamed after the OS was installed and MC installed. Would this make a difference?
I would deinstall completely and re-install but my license count is low and I don't want any issues in the future with re-installing machines.

One other issue is all the renderer machines show up in the Playing Now/Playing from section. I would have thought if they were not servers then they should not be there.

Log attached.

Ross

rossp

• MC Beta Team
Re: Can't get zone to work in playing now
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 04:18:00 am »

OK wierd, When I connected to the up-lounge server library (which it should not be) then all started working. I also added network drives to match the study library server.

Only question now is should they appear as servers when that option is not ticked in the DLNA settings (renderer only).

Ross

rossp

• MC Beta Team
Re: Can't get zone to work in playing now
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 04:56:57 am »

Well I guess I can just right-click and hide them....
Pages: [1]   Go Up