INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA Customized Views are not used  (Read 1007 times)

mdx1

• World Citizen
DLNA Customized Views are not used
« on: January 05, 2012, 01:02:33 am »

I just installed MC 17 and bought My River for iPad from 4Bay to control the MC on my HTPC.

Well, I went to Media Network, Advanced, customized views for Gizmo, WebRemote, & WebPlay... and added some new Library Items from Standard View.  I also removed some items such as Ratings and All Files.

However, the newly added items do not show up in My River on my iPad.  The deleted items are still there as if the whole view is ignored.  I brought up WebRemote page and it only shows the default items also.

How can I customize the views on the media center remote such as WebRemote and MyRiver on iPad?

Thanks,

Nelson

Nelson

mdx1

• World Citizen
Re: DLNA Customized Views are not used
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 01:30:12 am »

Well, after a reboot, the customized views are now visible. 

For some reason shutting down and restarting MC did not do it.  Is this to be expected?

Nelson
Nelson

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 08:55:11 am »

For some reason shutting down and restarting MC did not do it.  Is this to be expected?

That's all I needed to do. Perhaps you needed to re-navigate on the client to get the view updated?
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

mdx1

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 05:12:57 pm »

That's all I needed to do. Perhaps you needed to re-navigate on the client to get the view updated?

There is no refresh option on My River.  But I did try to refresh on the WebRemote on the browser page but the view did not change.  Nothing was changed until the HTPC was rebooted.  Recycling MC did not change a thing.

Nelson
Nelson

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 08:53:34 pm »

you must remember to kill the server as well.  it continues to run when MC closes.  You might not need to reboot.
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva
Pages: [1]   Go Up