INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Experts: Multiple Monitor Question  (Read 695 times)

Yummycarp

• Recent member
Experts: Multiple Monitor Question
« on: January 25, 2012, 05:56:45 pm »

Windows 7 64 bit, i3 onchip GPU + nvidia 8400GS, small main monitor #1 attached to GPU,  test monitor #2 attached to nvidia, JVC RS45 projector attached to GPU hdmi.

I was able to get the OS to show 3 monitors in the "Screen Resolution" screen. I had a little success fiddling with extending the desktop to all 3 monitors but what I really want to do is to just choose which monitor to output to. I see no place in jriver that lists my 3 monitors. The OS shows I have 3 but not jriver. I was hoping that instead of having to drag the detached player over to the 2nd and 3rd extended desktops that I could choose "monitor#3" as the destination. That makes a lot of sense for ease of use because these monitors are in different places of the house. Is this possible? What is best practice on this for 3 separate monitor devices?

Thank you
Randy

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Cheers
Re: Experts: Multiple Monitor Question
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 06:32:25 pm »

There should be a selection in the right click menu for nearest monitor, monitor 1, monitor 2...
I am not near my multi monitor setup so I don't have the specifics but I know it is there for me with a 4 monitor setup on 2 Nvidia 8800GTs.
Sean
Pages: [1]   Go Up