INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 17 and Image view feature request  (Read 641 times)

yap

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
MC 17 and Image view feature request
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:13:51 am »

Recently came back to try the MC 17, left the MC party after ver 12 as my setup was working fine with Music (all WAV) & Images with Netremote and Girder.

Now I have converted all my .WAV (about 500+ albums) to FLAC with embedded album art and days of Netremote on PDAs are well gone!!  been using Squeezebox server on the side but it is only good for music as far as I am concerned...

Then came MC 17 email and thought lets give it a go...I was pleasantly surprised how far it has come on music management and particularly the improvement in sound quality and enhancement features, though it could do with a fully featured remote on apple or android platform like the old days of Netremote....Gizmo doesn't cut the mustard compare to the raft of other fully featured remotes out there for other media centres, it is just ok. I am willing to pay for a good MC remote app.

Moving on to the Image management feature, like how MC handles and organises image database plus variety of views, great job MC team but the big issue for me is that MC still does not offer short cut button to rotate images in full screen view or in 3D wall view, all I want is when I am viewing images I want to press R or L to rotate the image, can't be too difficult to implement this feature!!

I am tempted to buy the MC 17 now but will have to look for something else to manage my Image database just to get rotate options as this is very important feature.

MC team, any chance to have this in next release??? If it is possible in the current release then please show me how I can use this feature. I know I can right click and go to rotate option and select rotation but this is too convoluted and rotation does take few second, it is not instant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up