INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theaterview Request/ Desire  (Read 641 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Theaterview Request/ Desire
« on: February 05, 2012, 03:31:04 pm »

Like to see a drop down bar similiar to bottom drop down bar in theaterview / Display mode
Where one could have many drop down options
the default/main bar would be playing now, with progress, cover art, spectrum analyzer/EQ,a home button, that would allow you out of display view mode and bring you back to playing now mode.

if you were to hit the up arrow again that could be the social marketing bar.. share what ever is playing in display view mode, to our social networks. Facebook, email, sms, mms, google + youtube share to a diffrent room. If im playing some in home theater room, hit the up arrow twice in theaterview display mode and it would give me option to share to garage/ or bedroom. and then that pc would coninue playing what was playing in theater room.

if you were to hit up arrow again... suggestions?
thtat could be allowed for user edited bar. i would chose my favorite locations. i could make shortcut icon for keywords chris's 5 star dance. another shortcut icon for - crazy videos, 5 star of action movies. basically one could have 15-20 icons of shorts cuts straight from display views upper drop down bar.

Pages: [1]   Go Up