INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pix01 broken?  (Read 891 times)

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Pix01 broken?
« on: February 15, 2012, 12:11:56 pm »

Two things make me think there's something up...

1. I just uploaded some pictures (about ten minutes ago) and I've yet to receive an email from Pixie, and yes, I have checked the spam folder.
2. I went to the site and logged in to be presented with a list of my uploads. Today's is not there, and also, if I try to amend those existing uploads, say, try to delete one, or change one from public to private, it does not work, it gives me a screen with the text "bad userid" and no changes are made.

-marko

bob

• Administrator
Re: Pix01 broken?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 03:14:35 pm »

Two things make me think there's something up...

1. I just uploaded some pictures (about ten minutes ago) and I've yet to receive an email from Pixie, and yes, I have checked the spam folder.
2. I went to the site and logged in to be presented with a list of my uploads. Today's is not there, and also, if I try to amend those existing uploads, say, try to delete one, or change one from public to private, it does not work, it gives me a screen with the text "bad userid" and no changes are made.

-marko
Thanks for the report. It should be fixed now. You'll have to re-upload the ones you tried to upload this morning.
Sorry about that...

Bob

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 08:40:07 am »

Hi bob,

I can now delete or otherwise change the status of existing pix01 uploads, but am still not receiving any mail from Pixie, and my uploads do not appear in the list of galleries when I log in.

-marko

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 01:03:26 pm »

Ugh, I disabled job processing while I was repairing it. Re-enabled it and it should have processed your gallery and sent the email now...

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 01:08:54 pm »

:D

They just came through. Thanks bob.
Pages: [1]   Go Up