INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug in visualization studio?  (Read 1155 times)

ksvane

• World Citizen
Bug in visualization studio?
« on: June 07, 2012, 05:27:38 pm »

When I add a Spectrum Analyzer in Visualization Studio, and change the value of "MainRectangle" to something besides "Full Window", it always resets itself (to "Full Window") as soon as I hit 'save'. :'(

Is there a reason for this, or is it a bug?

r_harms

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Bug in visualization studio?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 08:42:28 pm »

I'm having similar problems for about the last 20 builds with the gradient color settings in spectrum Analyzer. They seem to get scrambled when saving with Vis Studio. I've found a work around that might help in your situation.

I've been editing the .mjv file with a text editor and as soon as I set the values in the file they update in Media Center and stay set like they should.

Vis Studio seems to be unsupported (and maybe unloved) but I could not live without it for music playback.

Good Luck

Rick

MGD_King

• Citizen of the Universe
  • It's not easy being me, but it sure is fun!
Re: Bug in visualization studio?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 09:11:48 pm »

I'm having similar problems for about the last 20 builds with the gradient color settings in spectrum Analyzer. They seem to get scrambled when saving with Vis Studio. I've found a work around that might help in your situation.

I've noticed that, too. As far back as build 125 when I first reported that colors aren't matching to what they used to be. I never took the time to try and edit a visualization to see if I could fix it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up