INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Only first track is streamed from remote library  (Read 957 times)

ItayK

Only first track is streamed from remote library
« on: February 26, 2012, 07:27:45 am »

Hi

I've been using MC16 locally for about a year and have been extremely pleased with it.
Only in the last couple of days I finally fixed my router & firewall settings, which allowed me to access my server remotely.

When I tried connecting from my work computer (with MC16 as well) to my home server, a strange thing happens - I'm only able to stream the first track of each album. If I add a complete album to the playlist, only the first one will play, whereas upon reaching the second track (and following tracks as well) the client will remain in either "opening..." or "buffering..." state, without even reaching the increasing percentage status. This isn't related to the first track being played, but to the album's first track.

I should probably add that I've tried it on two different computers (XP SP3 & Windows 7 SP1), and the problem remains the same. On my Android's Gizmo, on the other hand, everything works flawlessly.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks !
Pages: [1]   Go Up