INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing "Refresh" Playlist in Theater View?  (Read 1190 times)

gottwavo

• World Citizen
Missing "Refresh" Playlist in Theater View?
« on: January 31, 2012, 06:52:40 am »

When in the normal view and listening to audio files I can always refresh a playlist (smart list or play doctor) and listen to something new. When in Theater View I do not find this option. As long as I did not refresh (in normal view) I'm getting the same music all the time, even when coming back from a different playlist. How can the refresh be achieved in Theater View? Or is this a missing feature?
Thanks for any advice or help.

gottwavo

• World Citizen
Re: Missing "Refresh" Playlist in Theater View?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:29:55 am »

No reply oe comment ont his?

gottwavo

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 04:21:14 pm »

Since no one seems to be interested, may be know understands the issue.

I try it again:

When you are not in Theater View and you select Play Doctor or any Smartlist, this list is, when ever you load it, a new list with different tracks to play. Here you also have a refresh button in case you don't like the selection that MC picked for you. Good so far.

When you are in Theater View you always get the tracks listed and selected that the selection in the non Theater View picked for you. When you go back to a different list and come back to the same one you used before, you still see the same (old) tracks. They don't change. So if you do not leave Theater View you have no changes in tracks. Plus there is no refresh button. This is not good.

As a user I would expect the same behaviour in both views.

Can this be changed or is there a trick that I don't know? Can anyone help or reply if they see this as an issue?

dhiggins

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 12:31:07 pm »

I'd be interested in this. Bump!

When in theater view, I don't really see anything like Play Doctor. On the normal view, if you STOP all playing, then click playing now, you get a prompt asking what you want to listen to (or you can just press Play to start some tracks playing).

Is there anything like that in Theater view mode?

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 03:47:15 pm »

I'd be interested in this. Bump!

When in theater view, I don't really see anything like Play Doctor. On the normal view, if you STOP all playing, then click playing now, you get a prompt asking what you want to listen to (or you can just press Play to start some tracks playing).

Is there anything like that in Theater view mode?
dont know about the refreshing.. there is an mcc command for it, but cant think of an easy way to incorperate it.. for playing unseeded doctor  ::) in thv on the other hand.. you can add 'button' by choosing external program. and add /mcc 10047,0 in the commandline. you might wannna disable 'hide mediacenter..etc'

dhiggins

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 09:24:55 am »

@gappie

Nice. Did not know about that, but (once you turn of the hide MC like you mentioned), that does work well for kicking off the play doctor.

Still not sure about MC on a jukebox, but it's getting closer...
Pages: [1]   Go Up