INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two problems  (Read 727 times)

mkok

• Recent member
Two problems
« on: March 08, 2012, 04:20:00 pm »

My first is that tags are not writing to my files. All the settings say they should be.I am using wav files but I stress I am not adding anything that a wav file doesn't usually hold and I know they don't have a full range of tags but as I say I am only renaming on existing tags.

2nd problem video is not working right at all. I am searching on my video folder but it will not find my video's. If I use exploer in MC then they are there and play? Also I am getting a flashing white light and audio out of sync. I tried on XBMC and this played no problem. Any ideas please?

mkok

• Recent member
Re: Two problems
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 05:03:37 pm »

Update

I still can't get the films but managed to get rid of the flashing nad sync problem. I have a second video zone using the optical out for suround sound. What I don't understand is there is still an output on my M-DAC on USB as well as on the optical out of the internal soudcard. Also vice versa if I choose my audio zone there is still an output on the optical out as well as my usb M-Dac?

mkok

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 05:11:44 pm »

screen still flashing. Must be a setting. XBMC no problem at all. At moment MC used for audio only until this is sorted. I would really like to use one app for all.

Cheers

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 05:21:20 pm »

You've got several problems and it's hard to follow what they are.  Please repost the problem in a new thread with a subject that describes it.  Provide more details if possible.

For import, take a look at the wiki topic called "Import".
Pages: [1]   Go Up