INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TheaterView Core Commands  (Read 716 times)

NickF

• Citizen of the Universe
TheaterView Core Commands
« on: March 09, 2012, 04:38:06 am »

I am using a number of Media Center Core Commands to control MC17.  I am struggling with commands to get particular views within TheaterView.  The set of commands is:
Enum: 22001, Command: MCC_THEATER_VIEW, Parameters: 0:Toggle, 1:Home, 2:Playing Now, 3:Audio, 4:Images, 5:Video, 6:Playlists, 7:CD & DVD, 8:TV, 9:Guide 

The command works fine with the default TheaterView settings for "Items to show".  If I change the structure or names of the items, the commands no longer work.  So, taking Guide, this would normally be under Video in Items to show.  I want a new top level menu item called TV and I want Guide below that.  Even though Guide is still called Guide, the MCC won't work.  If I leave it under Video but rename Video to TV, it also won't work.  This isn't what I would expect and takes away all of the flexibility and personalisation from TheaterView menus.

Is there a way around this?   Can I change the mapping between the Command parameters and the TheaterView Items?

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10
Pages: [1]   Go Up