INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems  (Read 519 times)

IanMurphy

• Journalist
Problems
« on: May 08, 2002, 07:51:12 am »

OK, things change but I've just been forced to create a new userID because my old one has been removed from the system.  This is not good.

I've downloaded the beta of 8, it uninstalled the previous licenced plus version and now tells me that I'm unlicensed.

The changes to the interface do not include a "use classic" option, I see that many of the radio stations are now missing and it failed to detect all my music.

Will we get all the original menu structures back?  

Will we have access to all the features in a more structured way as the current radio interface doesn't display the web site data?

Is the add radio station interface going to be changed to allow the adding of multiple stations?

Are the old categories going to be reapplied?

Beta software is fine but it shouldn't force an uninstall if it's taking away registered software details or it should at least have migrated those details.  I've been a user since v5 and this is just annoying stuff.

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2002, 08:06:25 am »

You can turn skins off in the Skin Manager.

Categories and playlists were so close together that we merged them into playlists.  Explore them by clicking on the |PLS| symbols.  Try setting up a new one.  Check Help for more info.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up