INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Artists covers replaced by single b&w photo  (Read 704 times)

wildcrafter

• Recent member
Audio Artists covers replaced by single b&w photo
« on: July 16, 2012, 02:31:54 pm »

I've got 29 differnet albums by the same artist and I love the cool way they change when you put the cursor over them.  That has now been replaced by a photo of the band.  I'm pretty sure it is something I did, trying to find covers that didn't automatically appear, but if there is a limit or something let me know. If not how to I make the covers reappear in the artist pile?

In the past I have received such great responses on this forum, but my question about track lookup in Recorder hasn't garnered a single response yet.  Have I stumbled into a problem to lame to address. It does a great job automatically giving me cover art, but no tracks ever.

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Cheers
Re: Audio Artists covers replaced by single b&w photo
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 06:48:05 am »

What have you set as your Album Art location in options, with this information I can tell you how to remove the Artist Image and return you to the scrolling album images.
The artist image appears when you select "Get Artist Images from last.fm" in the Cover Art menu.
Sean
Pages: [1]   Go Up