INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre view - Close & Open Process  (Read 880 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Theatre view - Close & Open Process
« on: March 16, 2012, 02:32:38 pm »

I use a program called F.lux - http://stereopsis.com/flux/

Edit: I highly recommend this software it is great :)
Here is a paragraph from the website
Ever notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow?

Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?

During the day, computer screens look good—they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.

f.lux

F.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.

It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.

The problem is that I use a mce remote to get in & out of theatre view and I normally forget to turn the program off. Or I start watching videos during the day and when the sun goes down the colours on my tv change.

Is there a way that when theatre view is initiated that it could close a specific process and then re-initiate that process when theatre view is closed?

I thought about using third party software to make my mce remote be able to open and close the process but I don't really want to have too much software running.

A feature like this I suppose would be handy to turn off many more programs other than the one I mentioned, like anti virus for instance to ensure theatre view operates smoothly etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up