INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy Sh*@!!!!  (Read 960 times)

Calvin

Holy Sh*@!!!!
« on: May 07, 2002, 08:06:54 am »

WOW, Media Jukebox is the best program I have ever seen!  You guys are awesome, I hope you guys get reimbursed enough for your efforts.  You should all be millionaires.  

I'm actually really ticked off now that I hadn't heard of this program, I bought MusicMatch a while back, and that program really shouldn't even exist with this one around.

I hope you guys provide enough advertisement to make MusicMatch leave and never come back.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:Holy Sh*@!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2002, 08:13:10 am »

Mom, is that you Next Page

Seriously though, thanks!

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

mphorton

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2002, 08:32:45 am »

calvin

my sentiments exactly

Ilmar

• World Citizen
  • JOATYou mean besides music?
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2002, 10:25:04 am »

Hi

Listening to: 'I Second That Emotion' from 'Motown Gold Vol. II' by 'Smokey Robinson & The Miracles' on Media Jukebox

Ilmar
Ilmar

"We make a living by what we get,
But we make a life by what we give"
     Sir WInston Churchill

lise

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2002, 11:39:16 am »

Would you believe I had the exact same reaction many many moons ago when I discovered v5?  Yup, v5!  That's 3 less than v8.  So just imagine how many "Holy Sh*@!!!" I tell myself all the time now that v8 is out.

I am still constantly amazed at the J River developers, the feedback they give and take, the things they create, and the community on this board. Makes me feel like a bought a Saturn Next Page  http://www.gmcanada.com/ssi/english/vehicles/saturn/different/difference.html

Amendment:  Man, it was v4 I was using when I first started.  To think I thought v4 was almost perfect!
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

E-Joe

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2002, 01:04:31 pm »

I agree! This program is amazing!!! I used the non-plus version for a long time and then when the MJ8 betacame out and got reasonably stable I thought I would do the right thing by buying it. Yes, I haven't looked back once and it feels good to support a company such as J River.

It's great to come to this forum and read about different things you can acutally do with this program and every day I'm still finding out something I didn't know about before. My mission right now is getting the DVD playback working, which seems like a smaller hassel. I guess I must be doing something wrong...

My 5 cents...

Peace
E-Joe

C.A.T.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2002, 09:01:26 pm »

I too am a better person since MJ 8 is in my life.

I like the Saturn car connection.
Pages: [1]   Go Up