INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong Covert Art  (Read 784 times)

Facel

• World Citizen
Wrong Covert Art
« on: April 04, 2012, 12:40:07 am »

Hello

I am using MC17 but I have always been facing this problem with version 15 and 16 of JRiver concerning cover art.

For some of my files (maybe 3 or 4 %) it is simply not possible to store a different cover art as thumbnail than the one selected automaticly during the very first importation into the Library.
For exemple if I have an album with 4 songs and 3 cover art:  Front.jpg - Back.Jpg and Inside.jpg

It could prompt the Back.jpg as the album thumnail

If I try to change that by  Cover art => select from file         and pick the Front.jpg image
it never never replace the wrong cover art by the one I have selected...   unless I unchecked the "also store in image file" Option in the Tools => Optin => File Location for cover art.

Even when I try the following command :Covert Art => Remove Covert Art => Do you want to permanently remove cover art from your disc
   1) it does not delete any cover art in my folder
   2) I still end back with the wrong Cover Art EVEN after having manually removed the wrong cover art from my folder
   3 ) When I select an audio file and right click on property => audio property  I have the correct covert art prompted BUT in J river the thumbnail (LArge and small) is always wrong

Pages: [1]   Go Up