INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HDTracks Plugin  (Read 3006 times)

Ghubbard

• Recent member
HDTracks Plugin
« on: April 07, 2012, 11:45:00 am »

How is this plug-in supposed to work?

I am a longtime user of HDTracks.  When I download, the new files download to a default folder Named "My HDTracks Music".  This folder is created by their Download Manger (although I do have the option to change the path to a different folder or location).

With this Plug-in after I start the download, I see that it uses a JMCA download manager of sorts showing download progress and estimated time to complete.

My last two downloads indicated that several tracks failed download.  I noticed that on HDTracks site it said that the download had not completed and to press to resume.  I looked at that and It said that no tracks had downloaded. 
So I clicked on it and the download from HDTracks started and in the end I had two downloads of the same Album and the HDTracks download did not have any missing tracks.

Is there a special setup to use this Plug-in?

I'm using JMCA Version: 17.0.99

George

sunfire7

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: HDTracks Plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 05:57:46 pm »

You should try the new version, you can find it at the top of the Media Center 17 forum. Right now it is 17.0.122.  If you still have problems then the devs will help you
Happy licensed MC 15-19 User :)
Mac version early bird
My english is not perfect! My native lang is spanish

Cla55clown

• Recent member
Re: HDTracks Plugin
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:09 am »

I'm having the same problem downloading with HDtracks. Have downloaded several tracks of their sampler but one track repeatedly says the download has failed. Also, using HDtracks from the tree, it states on the home page that a plug-in is missing and I have no idea what plug-in is missing (I assume it is Adobe flash player but where do I get it). How come when I leave HDtracks and navigate elsewhere in MC, does it not keep me signed into HDtracks? Every time I go back (using the tree not my desktop browser) it makes me sign in again  ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up