INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo drops connection...maybe???  (Read 938 times)

Kevin3492

Gizmo drops connection...maybe???
« on: April 06, 2012, 12:51:49 pm »

I recently installed Gizmo on my android phone, and am all in all pretty happy with 1 exception. When I start a playlist (or album), everything is okay. However, when the first song ends AND the phone has "gone to sleep", the second song never starts. If I "wake up" the phone, the next song is queued up and ready to go.

Details:
MC V. 17
Android 2.3.4
Motorola Droid Bionic

I just tried webgizmo (from my iPad, running Safari)and it exhibits the same behavior.

Thoughts?

Kevin

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Gizmo drops connection...maybe???
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 02:47:10 pm »

I recently installed Gizmo on my android phone, and am all in all pretty happy with 1 exception. When I start a playlist (or album), everything is okay. However, when the first song ends AND the phone has "gone to sleep", the second song never starts. If I "wake up" the phone, the next song is queued up and ready to go.

Details:
MC V. 17
Android 2.3.4
Motorola Droid Bionic

I just tried webgizmo (from my iPad, running Safari)and it exhibits the same behavior.

Thoughts?
Kevin

I ran into this ONCE. It only happened when playing to a android device with ICS. There is/was a problem with ICS going into deep sleep mode when it shouldn't. I suspect that was the source of the trouble. I've not had any trouble with iOS 5 on a iPhone.

Are you playing to the device or using it as a remote?
Pages: [1]   Go Up