INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two issues with export to iTunes feature  (Read 765 times)

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
Two issues with export to iTunes feature
« on: April 11, 2012, 12:09:24 pm »

First, the checkboxes under options are not remembered. I have to uncheck the box replace existing playlists with the same name each and every time I do the feature. This is particularly annoying because of problem #2...

...which is the fact that if that box is checked, playlists are replaced even if they don't share the same name. For example... say I am exporting a playlist of 3 star rated files, 4 star rated files, and 5 star rated files to iTunes. If I export the 3 star rated ones and 4 star rated ones they go into a folder called Media Center and then are named 3 stars, and 4 stars respectively in iTunes. However, if I then export the 5 star playlist but forget to uncheck the box (which should remember my settings and be unchecked automatically), then after export, the 5 star playlist will be there, but the 3 and 4 star playlists will be removed even though they don't share the same name as the 5 star playlist (only the same folder).

sunfire7

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Two issues with export to iTunes feature
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:39:08 pm »

Known problems reported many times, the whole export to itunes needs to be revised and improved.
Happy licensed MC 15-19 User :)
Mac version early bird
My english is not perfect! My native lang is spanish
Pages: [1]   Go Up