INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I add media sub type = Trailers to "Import Folders"  (Read 1400 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe

I would like to apply the media subtype = "Trailers" to all video imported from the folder named "Trailers".

Under "Library and Folders >Configure Auto Import", I can select the folder I want (Trailers in this case). Then I go to "Edit" and "Apply these Tags", I select "Media Sub Type" but there are only three built-in choices (Movie, TV Show, and Music Video) in the pop up box. So then I can choose "Custom" and in Field select "Media Sub Type" but for the "Value" (I can select "Other" from Recent) but I now need to insert/select a function (assuming I can get to Trailers from here). This is where I'm stuck.

What value/function (or expression) gives me "trailers"?

Any chance that JRiver will add more built-in media subtypes to the selections in the near future (I think having all the subtypes built in to MC in the pop up box would be nice). Thanks

MrHaugen

Re: How do I add media sub type = Trailers to "Import Folders"
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 08:13:02 am »

You just need to add the actual tag data. In your case "Trailer". There is no "s" in the "Trailer" value.
As you've already chosen the Tag (Media Sub Type), this is the only thing needed.

I've added this rule my self. With the newer builds now, you can also get Meta Data for these trailers. It's quite nice.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

CountryBumkin

Re: How do I add media sub type = Trailers to "Import Folders"
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 10:23:54 am »

Okay. I see now. I don't have to find the value "trailer" in the drop down list, I can just type it in manually.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up