INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Development Parameters  (Read 795 times)

nila

Development Parameters
« on: May 03, 2002, 04:54:26 am »

Hiya,
I was looking at your parameters info page as far as developing to integrate with Media Jukebox goes and I noticed that although you have parameters for almost every attribute of files in Media Jukebox you dont contain one that returns the date that the file was imported on.
Doesn't Media Jukebox actually retain this information per song or did you simply forget (or deliberately not include) to add a parameter to return this?
It would be hugely useful to be able to get this info if Media Jukebox does retain it.

Thanks

nila

RE:Development Parameters
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 06:42:35 am »

Please answer this one as the reason I'm asking is for Album View and a possible feature in it.
Also - if I wanted to further develop the web plugin myself - how would I go about getting hold of the code you already use for it so that I could futher it instead of rebuilding it.

I dont wanna rediscover the wheel when u guys already gave it the basic functionality.
Also - what language is the web plugin in? C, C|PLS||PLS|, Delphi, VB (aahhh!!) ?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 06:44:17 am »

Sorry, but MJ doesn't keep track of the import date currently.

Possibly in version 9...

Thanks Nila.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

nila

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2002, 11:48:00 am »

Hiya,
another quick question I had.
I have a multimedia keyboard with buttons on it for Pausing songs, next song etc and it works great with Media Jukebox (thanks) but I'm just wondering how it passes these parameters to the program.
There's two reasons - one is for my remote to make the way it interacts with Media Jukebox more efficient than the current 100 step method I use. The second is because I've just started using ObjectDesktop which is great fun and it allows me to build player controls into my desktop.
I need to know how to get these to interact with Media Jukebox though.

Is there a url or can u tell me the parameters that MediaJukebox.exe can be passed to make it do certain things if this is in fact possible.
The main thing that got me makes me think it must is the fact that my keyboard can control it.

Thanks again Next Page

nila

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2002, 11:49:47 am »

Oh yeah, and before I forget, another idea for version 9 that would be really nice is if the option of creating .m3u and .sfv files for all the CD's I ripped was added. I'd love this ability Next Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up