INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: possible to pause, and RWD/FWD frame by frame in theaterview?  (Read 1036 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

I found under video options Advanced/ Jump Behavior forward 5 seconds, backword 5 seconds, is there an option elsewhere to allow us to go back and forward frame by frame? often someone in the house see's something they want to comment on and they pause the movie and then hit the back arrow. and it jump 5 seconds. so one can Never actually pause where they want to.

If not... This may be a cool feature to add to the share option i mentioned before for theaterview... (one could pause at exact frame in theaterview. then chose share. and they could send that "screenshot" to facebook, email, mms, flickr, picaso, TO DISK... so one could use that screenshot from there home HD movies for editing purposes (making  a dvd menu cover, making a poster... OR just being able to pause theaterview at that EXACT frame to get that REAL Kodak Moment with Ease to edit to your hearts content :)

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
Re: possible to pause, and RWD/FWD frame by frame in theaterview?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 03:37:17 am »

I hit this problem frequently too.  I would like to see something implemented that used the remote.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: possible to pause, and RWD/FWD frame by frame in theaterview?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:31:34 pm »

thanks for reply. Chris
So i was in the correct spot... and if it ever gets implemented, that's where change would take place? (video options Advanced/ Jump Behavior forward 5 seconds, backword 5 seconds,)
Thank You.
Pages: [1]   Go Up