INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: just upgraded to mc 17 from 16. have questions on lfe levels  (Read 744 times)

mywhey

• Recent member

i have been playing around this morning with bass management, i had it working ok earlier but for some reason now i cannot select or deselect any of my options in bass management..

i have speakers set to 5.1 and source bitdepth is listed. jrss is enabled. no dsp effects are being applied. windows 7 is natively set to 2.1

what must i select to (re)enable in bass management? (the options are non selectable currently)

and i am running a single cable to my integra avr, i am understanding using a single cable bypasses my subs internal crossover, but on the back of the sub i can select anything upto 200 and in j river i can select up to 400, must one turn the dial knob on sub to match the same number in mc 1:1? i currently have both set to 120 hz.

i have been reading all over the wiki for help on this issue. i seem to be a bit confused on how to get the best bass out of my set up it is a 3.1 rig and also how to re enable the bass management

thank you

mywhey

• Recent member
Re: just upgraded to mc 17 from 16. have questions on lfe levels
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 09:36:46 am »

i noticed when i select the sub tab i get no options as i stated. but when i  chose l  r or c i get the options im looking for.

so i suppose one manages sub bass thru the 3 tabs i mentioned in the room correction area.

i still have questions how to set my sub up with respect to crossovers. can anyone answer?
Pages: [1]   Go Up