INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View-Video-Movies: What is the command to change panel focus?  (Read 1444 times)

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
  • True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

As per the title, I am trying to jump to the film title information panel within theater view on the right hand side (Video - Movies).  I can scroll to any film icon but am unable to move to the panel which describes the film i.e director, stored capacity etc without using a mouse.  I have tried Tab & Control Tab without success :(

Can anyone help?
The Future is Remote!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

OK on a remote, or Enter.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Enter on the keyboard - did you try that?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen

OK on a remote, or Enter.

Jim, thanks for the info but I am trying to jump to the panel on the right without changing page view.  The panel on the right has a scroll bar and that is what I am trying to use to show information that is off screen.  I can do it with a mouse but would like to be able to toggle between film covers and description pane.
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen

Enter on the keyboard - did you try that?

Yes, thanks, this is the same idea as Jim proposed. Unfortunately while providing the information I would like to see, I would have preferred to be able to toggle between panels.

Perhaps remote selection of the info panel without changing view was never intended to available!
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen

Having played with the earlier proposals of using Enter, I concede it achieves my aim albeit in a way somewhat different to what I expected.

Thanks Jim / Fitbrit for your input.
The Future is Remote!
Pages: [1]   Go Up