INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC17 Plays for a split second then cuts out [Solved]  (Read 1790 times)

millsi

MC17 Plays for a split second then cuts out [Solved]
« on: June 14, 2012, 02:02:12 am »

Hey guys, been using MC since version 12. I dont use any of the fancy features but i like the way it looks and operates in general.

This is the first problem that i have had which i cant figure out.

When i double click on song, or album, or artist the music plays back for about 1/5th of a second and then nothing. The track appears to be still playing (counting the seconds etc), though the equilizer appears to be maxed out in all but the high end of the scale and deosnt change.

**Note, i have only had this problem occur when i select 'audio' and then type a seach query in the search box. When i proceed to double click the file/artist/album is when the problem happens. Single click and then pressing the 'play' button ends in the same result.

Any ideas?
cheers

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC17 Plays for a split second then cuts out.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 04:19:52 am »

I'll bet the problem is related to your Audio setup. Go to Tools>Otions>Audio and check your Output Mode. WASAPI-Event Style seems to be prefered but if you have this selected now, try others. Also under Output Mode settings make sure you have your sound device/card selected. My system didn't work right with "default" selected.

millsi

Re: MC17 Plays for a split second then cuts out.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 04:21:55 pm »

Seems to have worked!

Was set on 'direct sound'

Thanks so much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up