INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Power button and My Pictures in Theatre View  (Read 1032 times)

phillil

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi Guys,

Firstly, congratulations on such an amazing peice of software - As an audiophile I can't begin to explain how much more enjoyable my experience is as a result!!

Secondly, I just wondered if it would be possible to add a few tweaks to the 'Theater View'??

1. Would it be possible to add a 'power button' to the 'playing now' screen. A one touch way of shutting down the system with my touchscreen monitor would be AWESOME!!

2. Again in the 'playing now' screen, would it be possible to add an option to display 'My pictures' in the background??

3. If #2 above is possible, then a combination of the album art (as current) plus 'My Pictures' would be great.

I know that there was a plug-in visualisation to display pictures, but it was really unstable and showed in the 'display screen' rather than 'playing now'

Many thanks for your contimnued support and development

Lee

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Feature Request: Power button and My Pictures in Theatre View
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:00:43 am »

Thanks for the kind words.  For number one, do you know that the exit button at the root of Theater View offers shutdown?  Does that work for you?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

phillil

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Feature Request: Power button and My Pictures in Theatre View
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 03:23:22 pm »

mmmm... I was aware - it kind of works but it's still 2/3 clicks to shutdown. Ideally a one-touch click from within 'playing now' would really suit my touchscreen jukebox.

Any thoughts on the integration of 'my pictures' with the album art??

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up