INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ARGUMENTS (option file types) to pass BDMV folder to TMT5 - SOLVED  (Read 1166 times)

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen

With this superb !!! ;D!!!!!!! and extraordinary SACD support, JRiver becomes my software of choice and I wanna migrate everything to it. I have central storage (14TB - DVD - BD - CD - SACD) on a home server and 2 htpc clients. For the moment I use the combination MC/TMT5 and my movies.
Full BD menu navigation and remote library (home server) are a must for me so regarding BD menu for the moment I have no other choice than to use a commercial player like TMT5 or PDVD12. I have both actually.

My problem is as follows :
I have over 200 BD's ripped as iso on the server. I tried option 1 (iso's) :
- I use TMT5 as external player for iso and so I configured the File types accordingly. Iso are mounted on slysoft Virtualclonedrive and TMT5 (movie playback wth full menu) launches without any problem.
- BUT when I use the remote library on MC17 on the home server (which by the way pointes to the same source .iso file), the client opens an internet explorer window and asks for credentials. I believe the iso is not "transmitted" correctly to the client ?. So this option is a no go because of this remote library issue

I tried as option 2 (bdmv's) : and this option seems to work better as the remote library works correctly BUT I cannot figure out how to enter correctly the arguments in the external player file types window. I have tried everything but could at best launch TMT5 which then only sits there. I have to pass the BDMV folder as a direct opening of index.bdmv in the bdmv folder is not supported by TMT5.

Has any of you guys using TMT5 as external player successfully passed the BDMV folder and thus starting the playing ? I'm gratefull for any help which would point me into the right direction on what to put in the arguments field in options/File Types for this to work.

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen

SOLVED !!
By looking at the trees you obviously miss the forest !!
The solution is stinking simple. I just had to define a custom field in the library and enter the target as required by TMT5. Then under arguments I just entered the field "custom"......and it works great. JRiver you just acquired a new customer.

PS : if somebody could find a way around the HDMI Audio drivers to bitstream DSD the SACD eperience would be complete. Anyway THANKS to all @ JRiver for their work in the SACD field !!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up