INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to see audio stream info when playing dvd or bluray in Theaterview ?  (Read 1372 times)

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen

Is there a way to find out which language track Is currently playing when watching a dvd in Theaterview ?

For compatibility reasons I stopped bitstreaming and connect analog to my receiver. Having a large concert library dvd's and bd's often come with DD and DTS or DD, DD true HD and DTS-Master. When playing I do not know which audio track I'm playing as I only see Language 1, language 2 etc....

Could we imagine a small OSD pop-up showing current info (like audio track format) ?  

rick.ca

• Citizen of the Universe

The OSD already includes Audio Stream.

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen

Thanks for your answer. The OSD includes audio stream but don't mention the stream format. For a movie this is not really important as when you switch through the audio tracks you generally change the language. BUT for concerts this is difficult as you cannot see if you are playing the dts-ma track or the dd true hd track.
when bitstreaming your amp shows this information but when not it would be nice to know what audio stream FORMAT is playing.

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen

Actually what would be fantastic is to be able to show in the OSD or as simple pop-up in theaterview the format information which one finds if he right clicks>player>Audio path : Input
Pages: [1]   Go Up