INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play Doctor in Theater View?  (Read 1496 times)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Play Doctor in Theater View?
« on: July 02, 2012, 08:32:33 am »

Is this possible?  Can it be configured or does it have to be a feature request?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Play Doctor in Theater View?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:53 am »

You can pick something and use 'More Play Options > Play (with Play Doctor)'.

You can also save a Play Doctor configuration from Standard View as a Play Chart and play the Play Chart from Theater View.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 11:35:18 am »

You can pick something and use 'More Play Options > Play (with Play Doctor)'.

You can also save a Play Doctor configuration from Standard View as a Play Chart and play the Play Chart from Theater View.

Ok so I don't mind doing that at all.  However, let me just be clear.  I boot up into Theater View.  I have to come out of Theater View > go configure Play Doctor > then go back into Theater View?

Ok - that's fine.  

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 11:47:31 am »

Here's how I do mine:

Configuration:
The top level "Radio" item

This plays the current Play Doctor prescription

When you save one of these, they are placed in a playlist group called Play Doctor. These are kind of handy as you can save different playcharts based on things such as genre or decade, and pick from them later, akin to saved radio stations. This next item shows all the saved play charts in the Play Doctor playlist group.

Finally, I have some online radio streams saved directly in my library. If you decide to go this route, you really need to choose a way to tag them, then exclude them from all audio views you wouldn't want them in (all of them in my case) except of course, your "Online Radio" views.

The "Set rules for file display"

How it looks
See the attached images for theater view screenshots of the thing in action. Note that the backgrounds and on-screen prompts are a part of the theme that I use, modded for my particular theatre view set up.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 11:56:06 am »

WOW - this cool,

Now do I have to create a Radio tab.  Can I just put Play Doctor under Audio?
Pages: [1]   Go Up