INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to backup local settings of an MC client ?  (Read 1169 times)

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
How to backup local settings of an MC client ?
« on: July 16, 2012, 04:02:03 pm »

I run MC in server client mode. Whilst on the server there is no problem to backup the library (which I understand also backs up the whole settings) on the client MC (where I have configured for example command settings for the remote) I cannot find a way to backup these local settings. Do I miss something or does it mean should clean install my HTPC I will have to go through configuring all these settings again ?

Is the answer to switch the client MC to "local" database and then backup this one ?

PS : Am i correct assuming that all settings of MC are saved when I backup a database ?

NickF

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to backup local settings of an MC client ?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:07:49 am »

Is the answer to switch the client MC to "local" database and then backup this one ?

PS : Am i correct assuming that all settings of MC are saved when I backup a database ?

I'm pretty sure the answers are yes and yes.  All settings are backed up in the local library backup.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
Re: How to backup local settings of an MC client ? (SOLVED)
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 12:07:45 pm »

OK - Thanks !
Pages: [1]   Go Up