INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jukebox Mode....  (Read 1048 times)

jsosow

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Jukebox Mode....
« on: August 29, 2012, 09:48:10 pm »

I am trying to build a touchscreen jukebox and would like to use MC.  I currently use AlbumPlayer and TouchTunes.  I am wanting to know is there anyway to make MC look similar in function...ie...a theater skin or a set up in the main interface?

broncodan

• World Citizen
Re: Jukebox Mode....
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 06:24:14 pm »

I was thinking of the same thing but realized that touchscreens were expensive and since I already have an Ipad (and an iphone) was looking for something that I could use to make these work.  Enter the JRemote App (see third party app forum board or search in App store) fior Media Center.

The album browsing is similar to Albumplayer and the programmer actually listens to people on this forum.  So $10 well spent, then I bought a cheap $40 bluetooth reciever - plugged it into my stereo - played tunes to IPAD through JRemote - stream to stereo via bluetooth and it works great.

Guess it might cost more than $50 if you don't have one of the above devices....  But from what I saw you could buy an older or used ipad and it still would be cheaper than most touchscreens... then you would benefit from some of the other functionality available on it to.  I'm not an Apple person by any means but this solution worked for me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up