INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Complaint - original subject Kindle Fire HD - forgot to add GIZMO -  (Read 1605 times)

tterrag

• Recent member

1.  I love Media Center.   I had it long before Itunes.  When Itunes came along, my kids (yes I am that old - also a Grandma) kept telling me 'Itunes is free, go with it'.   But I love Media Center for organizing my music.   I've been with you folks a long time.   I repeat I am not very techincal, but manage.
2.  I do not like and have never liked your support method - forum, in fact, I hate it.  It might just be too cool, too social for me.   I rarely need to use it - manage to figure things out for myself.  Yes, I've waited on the phone for 40-50-60mins for tech-support people in other companies, but I talk to someone eventually.   Amazon will call you back, if you're not satisfied through email, I love this cause I manage in a short period of time to get an issue resolved.
3.  I realize I am low on your totem pole and that's okay, but I had hoped someone would respond even with "I can't help you" within 24 hours of my inquiry.   
I have a Kindle Fire HD - I thought how nice it would be if Mc had an app and looked around and there was Gizmo.  WOW...   Easy access to all my music.   How wonderful.    I managed to load the app on my Kindle but as soon as I return to the home page - it is gone.   I am doing something wrong.     See my first inquiry over 24 hours ago.   
4.  I honestly am so disappointed that i don't know what else to say.   Over 24 hours.   You have all my information, manage to tell me of every upgrade, accept my paments. I love your product, I really do!!!      I am of no trouble to you, just a subscriber - hard to understand the lack of response.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Complaint - original subject Kindle Fire HD - forgot to add GIZMO -
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 06:11:25 pm »

If the Gizmo installation doesn't work, the device may not support it.  On our wiki, there is a page for Gizmo.  On it is an alternate way to install Gizmo.

I'd like to add that your approach in this thread is not well received.

You might ask Amazon for help.

I'm locking this thread.  Please use your original thread:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79381.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up