INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Troubles with instance of MC  (Read 987 times)

konst

• Recent member
Troubles with instance of MC
« on: September 03, 2012, 05:49:27 am »

I have some questions.

1) I start Media Center and check Output format for first audio card. Then I start another instance of Media Center and check Output format for second audio card.  Format on first copy of MC changes as on second instance of MC. So I can't get different output formats  for different copies of MC.  Is that a bug of software or I made something wrong?

2) I have some audio cards on my comp. For bit-streaming (dts-hd and etc.) I use hdmi AUDIO (not video) card Auzen x-fi hometheater hd > Onkyo reciever.  For video I use Nvidia hdmi sli cards. I check option : video > bitstreaming (HDMI) and start blu-ray disk. In any combinations of output format MC can't play blu-ray disk. I don't have such problems in PowerDVD player. Don't you support internal hdmi AUDIO cards? Do you work only with hdmi video cards?

3) When playing blu-ray disk, MC doesn't show main menu with options, at once MC starts to play video. What to do to make MC starts from main menu?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Troubles with instance of MC
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 07:10:01 am »

1) I start Media Center and check Output format for first audio card. Then I start another instance of Media Center and check Output format for second audio card.  Format on first copy of MC changes as on second instance of MC. So I can't get different output formats  for different copies of MC.  Is that a bug of software or I made something wrong?

Welcome.

Read about Zones in our wiki.  You want to run one instance, and configure two (or more) zones.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

konst

• Recent member
Re: Troubles with instance of MC
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 10:29:17 am »

Thank you Matt. I solved the instances (zones of MC). What about other questions?
Pages: [1]   Go Up