INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monkeys Audio  (Read 782 times)

nila

Monkeys Audio
« on: April 24, 2002, 03:16:17 am »

Hiya,
Decided to give a few other formats other than mp3 a try and so downloaded and installed your latest Monkey Audio Plugins. Both encoder and input.
Ripped fine, then tried to play and got an error saying that it had been encoded with a newer version than the input plugin.

Any suggestions??
Also, I suggest that you try to keep your plugin versions matching or at least make sure your player version is newer than your encoder version.

Just a suggestion Next Page

nila

RE:Monkeys Audio
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 03:30:55 am »

Hmm, just tried ogg too with no luck. It wont import the files it just made.
Gonna stick to mp3 for now until the support for the other formats is worked out better.

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 05:22:23 am »

Did you try Help/Check for Updates in MJ?

Do you have the files checked in Settings/Options/File associations?
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2002, 05:23:44 am »

An updated Monkey's Audio encoder and decoder will be in the next build. (3.97b1)

Thanks.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

nila

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 06:19:56 am »

I have the file type selected - I chose select all deliberately.
Also - I have all the latest updates. Sine I found MJ8 I've been using it daily and following this board religiously Next Page
Once thing I found which was a bit annoying - there's no way to remove radio stations from the big list you have and half of them didn't work when I tried them. I love having a favorites where I can add my own but I'd also like to be able to remove ones from the list that I dont want to see.

Oh yeah, and one other thing - your Windows Media Encoder does NOT want to download. Used the update feature 4 times now, selected it each time and downloaded it. It goes through as normal but when I do a check again it's still listed there as something that needs updating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up