INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UpperLeft ?  (Read 984 times)

ZRocker

• Citizen of the Universe
UpperLeft ?
« on: April 23, 2002, 06:37:28 pm »

Preview:

This represents about 2 hours of work this evening.  I may get this finished and tested by tomorrow...have to regression test LowerLeft and LowerRight as well to make sure nothing broke there.  Then, UpperRight will be worked on (maybe...haha).

sekim

RE:UpperLeft ?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 04:01:40 pm »

ZRocker,

Are you gonna be the hero of the day and release this yet tonight?

nila

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 04:09:13 pm »

hmm, not too sure how useful this will be. Would MUCH prefer one with the buttons paralel to the display so I could sit it on the top in the middle.
You do great work though and I love lower right and left.

ZRocker

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2002, 04:12:29 pm »

Nila,

It's not useful to me either...but you can't draw the track info text vertically (yet).  So, the 'corners' theme has to be this away (for now).

Also, I liked the old MJ 7.0 default skins for what you are trying to do.  Here those old skins are if you want download, unzip and try them out (JRiver authored these...not me...I liked one them and used it to display a nice thin, uselful mini-me skin across the top).  I've not used these lately, but they once worked with MJ 8.0 betas and may still.

---

MH,

I doubt I'll get it out tonight...to busy with real work.  It is all working, but I want to make sure the shared main.xml file still works with LowerLeft and LowerRight...so need lots more testing before release.  Maybe it'll be this weekend (sorry...real job is getting in the way).

sekim

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 04:14:13 pm »

This would be really useful. The display wouldn't pop-up into nowhere land as it does now with the lower skins. Especially if pushed up into the title bar of an open window.

sekim

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2002, 04:27:29 pm »

ZRocker,

No need to be sorry. I recently went back to work after a two and month long lay-off. So I know how that gets in the way of all the good stuff. It was o.k. though, found MJ and Interact. Now I can't spend all day lounging around the keyboard and screwing up all the important threads.

BTW, I'm working on Best Buys new world HQ. Big site. Another good Minnesota based company.

ZRocker

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2002, 04:31:36 pm »

MH,

I was in Minn last week and drove right by BestBuy's new HQ...darn, sure is BIG (hard to believe...guess times are good for BestBuy).

sekim

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2002, 04:40:36 pm »

ZR,

Just by chance, did you see a huge red crane sitting out there? That thing will lift 500 tons and as they have it set up now will reach to the other side of a building. One of guys was saying they get around $ 2000.00 an HOUR to run it. Moving it to another site is in the neighborhood of $ 12,000.00. BestBuy must be making almost as much as J River. Next Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up