INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Board Response to Questions Are . . .  (Read 630 times)

Paul M

• Recent member
  • Teacher
Board Response to Questions Are . . .
« on: April 23, 2002, 12:04:18 pm »

The board response to my question and other people's questions is certainly impressive.  I realize this sounds like a public relations ploy, but the fact is, when MJ forwarded via email individual board responses, that is not only impressive, but extremely helpful.  

Additionally, the quality and tone of the MJ bulletin board is professional yet personal -- something quite difficult to achieve, considering all the garbage that often winds up on a public bulletin board.  For what it's worth, I appreciate the work because even when the answer doesn't necessarily solve my problem, at least I know someone is trying to make it better.  Honesty and sincerity are a good mix.

Oh, by the way, MJ, among other features, is the best tool for managing music files.  Some of the innovations are so creatively simplistic that the new stuff seems like it has been there all along. I guess they call that product integration at its best. The best ideas usually come together like that -- rarely by accident.

That's all (which is a bit much from a mostly reading participant).

mrbayoublu
Thought, Passion, and Action

NY40Male

RE:Board Response to Questions Are . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2002, 12:08:26 pm »

hey for $50.00 i will say nice things too....lol

ama_mmmc

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2002, 12:58:18 pm »

$50....hey you over paid.  I bought my version for $24.99 and I can say all the nice things I want.

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2002, 01:42:02 pm »

mrbayoublu,
You're really kind to say so.  And concerning the tone you mention, the two "humorists" above make me wonder.  Still, I've said a few things here I wished I could take back.

Anyway, we appreciate your remarks.  Glad to know you can write as well as read.

Jim
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up