INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Purchasing MJB  (Read 653 times)

Debi

Purchasing MJB
« on: April 23, 2002, 07:44:19 am »

Please tell me how to purchase your product---again!  I purchased it the first time 10-6-2000.  I updated to the latest version per your instructions, cannot rip because it tells me my "30 day trial has expired".  Have restored my license about 12 times.  I attempted to buy again, updated the user information and got a screen asking me to "confirm your order information", telling me the price was $9.98.  It was ok, so I clicked "buy".  After a few seconds, I got a message entitled "Buy Button - This product can not currently be purchased using the Buy Button.  Please contact your software vendor for further details.  Error: 20001."  What gives?  How do I contact my "software vendor"?  I have tried to purchase again, several times, however, I keep getting the message, "failed to purchase". Using version 7.7.280, Win 2000 Professional Service Pk2-Pentium 4, 1.7MHz, 512MB Ram  Thanks.
Debbie Clark

Badger

RE:Purchasing MJB
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2002, 09:06:20 am »

>What gives? How do I contact my "software vendor"?

For better or for worse, this is the place.  If you still have your license file (MediaJukebox6.rrg)... find it and make a couple of copies.  If your license is for V5, you may be out of luck. But if you have a v6 license, the only thing i can think of is to totally uninstall everything relating to MJ...directories, registries, etc.,  Download and install the current MJ7.2.280.  "Help" |PLS| "Restore License"....and then point MJ to the MediaJikebox6.rrg file.  You shouldn't have to buy anything to get back to where you were.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
RE:Purchasing MJB
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2002, 11:11:36 am »

Debi

Download Version 8, and use the buy button
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up