INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New User - TV Problems  (Read 1181 times)

meurytv

• Recent member
New User - TV Problems
« on: September 27, 2012, 01:10:11 am »

Just Downloaded JR 17. coming from Windows 7.

I set up the MC yesterday and was able to watch live Digital TV ( I do not have cable)  I use the Silicon Dust Home Run.  In the theater view i set up recording various TV shows using the subscribe feature

1.  Is this the correct way to do this, or should it be done in the regular mode. 

I do not like how there is now way to see what is scheduled to be recorded or what has been recorded from Live TV in theater view.  Dare I say that Windows MC seemed much better at this feature than JR17

2.  Is there a fix for this so the theater view can see the recordings...maybe change the color of the program in the Guide to Red so you can see the what you have schedule.  Windows 7 used a red circle and multiple circles...(looks like the same basic software as Uverse)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: New User - TV Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:07:39 am »

1. You can record in Theater View or in Standard View.  Either way is fine.
2. For now, you can only see scheduled recordings in Standard View, where the programs will have recording icons attached, and where you can also view "To be recorded" and "Recording Rules".    Doing these in Theater View will be something for us to do in the future.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up