INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crash Report: MC often freezes in Theater View  (Read 876 times)

Grenache

• World Citizen
Crash Report: MC often freezes in Theater View
« on: December 12, 2012, 08:46:19 am »

When in Theater View, in a list of TV shows, I presh right arrow on the remote to get to the sub menu where I can delete the show, MC freezes. I then have to shut MC down (program and Media Server) and restart to have another try at deleting the show.

This is a recurring issue happening in about 2-3 out of 10 times I try to delete a show from Theater View.

Setup:
Main PC (Library Server): MC 18.0.90
Client: MC 18.0.90
Windows 8
Intel i7 - 3.40 GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
All drivers up to date

Grenache

• World Citizen
Re: Crash Report: MC often freezes in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 04:00:39 am »

Just to elaborate after a couple of more crashes: MC freezes immediately when I presh the right arrow key. It doesn't even get to the sub roller menu with the delete command. On the frozen screen, the list of shows has dissapeared and on the right there's a mini-view of the show partly covering the information about date, genre etc.

Hope this helps. If you're interested I can send a log file...

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Crash Report: MC often freezes in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:46:52 am »

With the .80 version my theaterview also freezes when switching back from an external player. I use TMT5 for bluray playback as I need full menu support. When pressing back TMT5 closes and I'm returned to theaterview but it's frozen. I didn't have this with the .78 version. Either the image stays frozen on theaterview or I get the error message like "drawing in 3D - device lost"
I use latest catalyst drivers with an amd 7750.
Pages: [1]   Go Up