INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Get Cover View within Genres?  (Read 1195 times)

Johnny Stork

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Johnny Stork
How to Get Cover View within Genres?
« on: October 02, 2012, 02:50:45 pm »

I believe this likely applies to the older versions of JMC, but how do I get an album cover view when I click on a genre? What I get is an album cover but with all the songs listed. What I would like is a list of album covers either by artist (randomly selected album if more than one), or just all the album covers. Is this possible?

Then attachment  (Capture1.jpg) shows what I would like to see, if possible, when I click on a genre. But what I see/get now is shown in Capture.jpg

Clicking on "View" when in a genre simple changes the view of the entire player. One would think that the "view" menu could be context sensitive to also give different "view" options depending on where you are in the player.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: How to Get Cover View within Genres?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 03:04:09 pm »

This is a function of Tree browsing, in that the final selection shows a File list.  Use a Categories view instead to perform browsing like this.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: How to Get Cover View within Genres?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 04:27:28 pm »

My email notifications indicate there was a reply here, since removed (by the OP?), about some questions on terminology and feedback regarding communications regarding such.  It was good feedback.

If you have specific questions, I'm sure you'll get good answers here.  I generally aim to provide brief responses when it feels appropriate, believing that users will ask more specific questions as necessary to help themselves.  This may be a wrong assumption.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up